I just sent Jie a short e-mail. I told her how much Ella is loved by David and myself, as well as, our families and friends. I expressed how grateful we were for what good care she took of Ella. I also told her what amazing progress Ella has made in just the short time she has been with us, then I also attached a few (it was hard to pick just a few) photos of Ella.
I waited all week hoping for a response....and we received one last Friday!!! Jie expressed to us how happy she is that Ella is loved and is doing so well. She continued to say that they miss her and look forward to more e-mails and photos of Ella in the future.
Jie also attached a photo of Ella. This a photo that we had not ever seen before. We think that the photo Jie sent must have been taken earlier this year since the early photos that we do have Ella looks similar.
All bundled up!
Happy Girl!
What a difference a few months can make!
~Grateful Nommy dee and Daddy David and our Spicy Guangdong girl Ella
So sweet!!
ReplyDeletehaving that connection to the SWI is nice, especially when they can provide more pictures and history.