Monday, November 8, 2010

Smiling

Sometimes technology can be so frustrating.

Ella has this new thing where she likes to go through the laundry basket with all the freshly laundered warm from the dryer clothes. She likes to take various articles of clothing out and try to put them on herself. Her favorite things to try on are mine and David's unders and my shirts.

I had taken video this evening of Ella sorting through the clothes and the outfit she created over her clothing. Unfortunately, something happened during the downloading process and the photos and video are gone. So...just try to picture in your head Ella, sorting through the laundry basket and finding a pair of David's boxers, a pair of my unders, and a pink shirt. Once she had all of that out...she put it all on...it was quite a sight.

I will try again on the next laundry day, but for now here is a photo of our girl from last week...smiling (sorry they are so blurry).

~frustrated with techonology dee, counting all of his boxer shorts David, and the Laundry Fairy Ella

1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up with video and pics this morning! Ella is so beautiful. And Reese and I feel the same about bubble wrap all these years later...squeals of delight every time we see it still! Hope your family of 3 has a wonderful holiday together. :-)

    Shawna & Reese

    ReplyDelete