I am just the most luckiest Mommy in the world.
I have the most beautiful and wonderful little girl in the entire world.
The sun rises and sets for me because of her.
She makes me smile. That smile will last all through the day and into the evening for no particular reason other than she said "Hi Momma" in her cute, sly little voice as she wakes up in the morning and looks at me with that sideway glance of hers with her hair sticking up in 20 different directions.
My love for her runs so deep, that I cannot imagine a moment of my life without her.
She is my heart, she is my soul, she is my love and I am lucky to be her Mommy.
~"Nommy" dee, Daddy David (who treats his girls like Princesses), and our sweet, adorable, "almost big girl" (that is what she says) Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment