Ella will begin Babbina (Ballerina) School (a.k.a. dance class) class on Tuesday, September 6th!!! Needless, to say...she is just a little excited!!!!
(Sorry, for the extreme close up at the end and lack of "Ella talk" she is such a silly girl sometimes!!!)
Unfortunately, we didn't get Ella's initial reaction when we told her that we were going to Ballerina School. The above is pretty close to how she reacted though, she was jumping up and down and all giggly (there was no massive mood swing from excitment to almost tears...honestly...drama class is in our future!!!).
She has been asking everyday since we registered her when she will get to go back to "babbina chool." So, I think she is more than ready for this exciting new venture.
On a side note, I realize that this blog has been lacking in the area of updates. We have just been having so much fun this summer that at the end of the day we are all exhausted and so much fun has been had that it is hard to begin as to where to start explaining what we did.
We have gone swimming, been on a few trips, had many play dates, Ella has run in a few races, made crafts, played at the beach (her little pool and the actual beach), and just spent time together as a family.
This is really what it is all about and David and I are so lucky that she found us!!!
~Nommy...quickly becoming "Mommy" (not sure how I feel about that...I kind of like "Nommy") dee, Daddy David, and our tiny little Babbina Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment