Last year, she went along with it, but this year she TOTALLY got the fact that if she said something then she would get a treat of some sort.
She raced from house to house and would say those magic words. However, by the time we reached house number 5 she sat down on the sidewalk and said she wanted to take a "wittle west" (little rest). She made it another 5 houses before she was DONE!!!
This was Cinderella's carriage at the Zoo Boo and Hallow'een Nights at Greenfield Village.
Cinder"ella" and Cupcake Vanah at Vanah's Halloween party at school.
The sign of a successful Trick or Treating is asking to go again the following day(s). Ella has said "I so essited to go Tick or Teating when I am 4 years old!!!" (I am so excited to go Trick or Treating when I am 4 years old!!!)
~Mumma dee, Dada David, and our sweet, sweet, sweet Cinder"ella!"
No comments:
Post a Comment