Friday, January 13, 2012

Disney World!!!

I ran my first marathon at Disney World on Sunday, January 8th, 2012!!!!

What an amazing experience!!!

Here is a photo of me with my own little ChEARleader!!!
We went to Epcot Sunday evening after the race and walked hobbled (hee, hee) around.

Ella really seemed to get into the whole Disney idea after a few days. She "lobed" the Pwincesses and Mickey Mouse (he look so big Momma!).

Look for more photos to come!!!
~running Mommy dee, loyal running supporter Daddy David, and the cutest little ChEARleader on the planet "I so pwoud of you Mommy!" Ella

1 comment:

  1. Deanna, so good to read up a bit on your blog. Ella is getting so big and even more beautiful. We too had some lovely Chinese New Year celebrations because as Lorna says, "we are part Chinese, mom."

    We are so psynched up - I ran my first marathon too in September. It's just been on my bucket list so I followed the regimen in a book and can check that one off my list. I may do another this fall, but not sure. It's a lot of training time! What made you want to do it?

    I'm finally piecing together all the movies and photos from China to make into a movie and I'll let you know when it's all done and will try to share it on youtube or something.

    Many blessing to you, David and beautiful Ella

    ReplyDelete