We are Deanna, David, and Ella....3 Peas in a Pod of our family garden!
We are a family formed through the selfless and courageous act of one birth family.
We welcome you to love, learn, and grow with us.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Love
How do you love someone so much without ever meeting them?
How can you worry about someone you have never met?
How is it possible that you feel like you would move heaven and earth to get to someone who has no idea that you exist yet?
From the moment I laid eyes on your picture, knew I was in love, as I'm sure your Mama and Daddy do. You will be surrounded by people who love you and would, as your Mama said, would move heaven and earth to insure your health, well being and happiness. Welcome to America, little one. More important, welcome to our family. I love you!!!
Oh Ella~ I know your momma and daddy cannot wait to squeeze you and kiss those rosebud lips. Your Auntie Jo said it. Welcome to America and welcome to your forever family.
From the moment I laid eyes on your picture, knew I was in love, as I'm sure your Mama and Daddy do. You will be surrounded by people who love you and would, as your Mama said, would move heaven and earth to insure your health, well being and happiness. Welcome to America, little one. More important, welcome to our family. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Auntie Donna
I am in love from the picture as well. Her eyes are unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteOh Ella~ I know your momma and daddy cannot wait to squeeze you and kiss those rosebud lips. Your Auntie Jo said it. Welcome to America and welcome to your forever family.
ReplyDeleteThe Blaszak's