We are Deanna, David, and Ella....3 Peas in a Pod of our family garden!
We are a family formed through the selfless and courageous act of one birth family.
We welcome you to love, learn, and grow with us.
It works! Can't wait to follow along on this leg of your journey! It has been a long one and it is just the beginning of a lifetime of laughter, love, and memories. There are no words to express how elated we are for you all and how excited we are to meet Ella! Safe travels friends and Mazel Tov ;o) ! Lots of love for you all - Debbie, Rick, and The Boys :o)
Dear Dave and Dee. Your journey has now begun. Barb and I have just said goodby at the airport for your first leg of this wonderful trip. Dad and I ( well maybe just me) will be thinking about you every day,especially on May 25 (May 24th back here) as you meet our beautiful Ella. Be safe both of you, enjoy every experience in China ,I wish someone would take a picture of the minute you meet Ella! Can't wait to hear about your experiences!
It works! Can't wait to follow along on this leg of your journey! It has been a long one and it is just the beginning of a lifetime of laughter, love, and memories. There are no words to express how elated we are for you all and how excited we are to meet Ella! Safe travels friends and Mazel Tov ;o) ! Lots of love for you all - Debbie, Rick, and The Boys :o)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDelete-Sara
Yahhooooooooo
ReplyDeleteSafe trip. The Murphy's prayers are with you three.
ReplyDeleteMom test
ReplyDeleteHi there, I just wanted to make sure this worked. Luv ya,
ReplyDeleteDear Dave and Dee. Your journey has now begun. Barb and I have just said goodby at the airport for your first leg of this wonderful trip. Dad and I ( well maybe just me) will be thinking about you every day,especially on May 25 (May 24th back here) as you meet our beautiful Ella. Be safe both of you, enjoy every experience in China ,I wish someone would take a picture of the minute you meet Ella! Can't wait to hear about your experiences!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!!
Mom Mom B