As they say... when in China... While its no Eggs and Corned Beef Hash, it sure was yummah! I did without the Congee today, I went with what looked like Hot and Sour Soup which turned out to be more like Egg Drop Soup. Dipping the Pork Dumplings in it was just out of this world good. After a quick look around the room to make sure I was doing it right I dug right in. One thing that is taking a little getting used too is the fact that Lady Gaga is considered good Breakfast Music. Dee was in her element though as she swayed and hummed along across from me :) |
We are Deanna, David, and Ella....3 Peas in a Pod of our family garden! We are a family formed through the selfless and courageous act of one birth family. We welcome you to love, learn, and grow with us.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Breakfast Report #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe best bit is you are now in my time zone or maybe an hour different. Perth is in a line south of Beijing, give or take.
Tomorrow is Monday, then comes Ella-day.
Can't wait.
Enjoy
Alex [agave on SE]