Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mama's Sunglasses and Dobby Fun

Recently Ella has become fascinated with sunglasses (She had a pair in China...remember the bathing beauty photo and Aunt Merle brought her several Elton John star style sunglasses when she came for a visit a few weeks ago.). She seems to be reallly into my sunglasses. She likes to take them off of me and put them on herself and she also likes to try to wear them on her head.



Now onto this Dobby (think "Bobby" but, with a "D")character. Dobby is Ella's baby. David and I included "Dobby" in the care package we sent Ella back in March. We were really hoping that the care package arrived at the correct S.W.I. (orphange) and that Ella (as well as the Director, Nannies, and her little friends) received what we sent. We were so happy to see on Ella Day that she had "Dobby." We had been calling the giraffe "baby" since Ella Day. We are unsure, but for some reason Ella started calling the giraffe "Dobby," so that is what we call it now. Sometimes she flips back and forth between "Dobby" and "Baby" but, usually when she is looking or wanting she will shout out "Dobby."


~Sunglass wearing dee, Ella Daddy David, Dobby Hugger Ella

2 comments:

  1. Dobby -- I love it. We sent a teddy and I had a duplicate on Sarah Day but Sarah couldn't care less about them. Now the photo album was another story.

    I love how Ella is talking for you and making noises.

    Rhonda & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love her. Janet

    ReplyDelete