Sunday, August 1, 2010

Come Meet Ella Party (July 31st, 2010)

Yesterday, Saturday, we had our "Come Meet Ella" Party!!!!

When David and I discussed when we should have the party we decided that the end of July would be good, that would give Ella plenty of time to attach to both of us and transition well into life at home. However, with the way that Ella has adjusted so well we could have had the party a few weeks ago before almost everyone had already met Ella.

Looking cute as ever!!! Although this was well into the afternoon and she has that "Please not another picture look!!!"


Sitting with Daddy and wanting to eat all the yummy food!!!


Ella and Savanah (cousins)


Our brave girl sitting on her swing...so hot and so tired!!!

~exhausted party planner dee, exhausted party photographer David, and cute little China Girl Ella!!!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! It looks like you all had a good time, even if it was exhausting! ;-)

    And Ella is *so* beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna -- You ROCK that QiPao!! :O)

    Sounds like you all had a wonderful day!! Congrats again on your beautiful little girl. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look beautiful!! Looks like a very fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I still check in here every day. I'm loving watching your updates on your family and your beautiful daughter. This looks like a wonderful day. I was in the neighborhood just a few weeks ago and wished I could get in touch, but alas I hadn't planned ahead. Next time!

    ReplyDelete