Friday, August 27, 2010

No Nap Ella!

So....I am not going back to teach until November, but....I still need to get my classroom ready for school which starts after Labor Day.

Ella and I have been in my classroom for the last two days from morning until after 2:30p.m. which means she has missed her nap two days in a row. I tried to convince her to take a nap....nice squishy bean bags, a blanket, BoBo, and a Clifford DVD playing in the background. That idea was met with a resounding "No, no, no" then she was off to follow me around the classroom.

Well, this evening No Nap Ella was falling and crashing hard at dinner time.


Needless, to say when we laid down for "Nite, nite" at 7:45p.m. (yes, she really did make it till that time) she was asleep by 7:55p.m.!!!
~tired Mama dee, video recorder extraordinaire Daddy David, and I am so tired I almost fell into my peas (the only green vegetable I eat) Ella

2 comments:

  1. Sarah did that ONCE and I didn't capture it thinking I'd have more opportunities Grr!!

    They are so cute when they are that tired at dinner yet your heart just goes out to them. :O) She sounds like quite a little trooper!

    ReplyDelete