Ha, ha...so I just noticed the strange post that I made last night. Obviously, I used the wrong e-mail address to send myself an e-mail with school/work attachments. When we created the blog before leaving for China we made it so we could update via e-mail just in case we were not able to see the blog itself in China. Apparently, in my haste to send myself an e-mail I sent it to the blog. At any rate, I thought it was pretty funny.
We went to Las Vegas over the weekend so I/we are still trying to catch up on life back at home.
We had a fabulous time and met some wonderful "imaginary" friends that really are not imaginary anymore.
Hopefully, I will be able to get some photos and videos up on the blog tomorrow and for certain this weekend.
~the vacation laundry is almost done Mommy dee, the suitcases are put away Daddy David, and loving being back on a schedule Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment