It was a beautiful day, sunny, bright, and cold. I think it took us longer to get bundled up and get to the hill than to actually go sledding.
When we first set out to get in the sled, Ella was not too sure as to what was going to happen. There were a few protests of "No, no, no." Then once she was securely in one of our laps and we set out it was easy to convince to go again.
Once we would reach the bottom of the hill, either I or David would run down to met the other two, Ella could be heard saying "Mommy go" or "Daddy go" (which means "Mommy turn" or "Daddy turn") and want us to trudge back up the hill (of course carrying her) to go down again.
We are looking forward to the next snowfall when we can go sledding again!!!!
~Must get some snowpants Mommy dee, Must get some snowboots Daddy David, and MUST go sledding again Ella!
Running tights under sweatpants will do in a pinch, when snow pants aren't available. But, yeah. Once I had a sledding kiddo, I bought a pair, too!
ReplyDelete-Jill