We went to a local 5K race. David had Ella in the jogging stroller and I took off....and I must say I have achieved my first PR (personal record) for a 5K at 30:27!!!
There was a parade after the race so we decided to take a spot right on the curb and wait for the festivities to begin. Ella was all dressed up in her 4th of July gear, hair pretties in (looking like little exploding fireworks), and waving her American flag.
Smiling for the camera - July 4, 2011
Awwww....cuteness times 2!!! - July 2011
We came home, had some lunch, played, made a craft, and ate a delicious BBQ meal made by David.
Working on making the "pirework!"
Bang, Pow, Oooo....Ahhhhh....
~Fast Runner (hee, hee...well...for today, for me) Mommy dee, BBQ Chef to his girls Daddy David, and our very own American Cutie Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment