Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday Party!!!

We celebrated Ella's 3rd Birthday on Saturday with a small party of family and friends.

I am not sure who was more excited about her birthday myself or David. Ella seemed to know something was up as soon as she saw the decorations up (I had put them up after she went to bed on Friday night) and she kept walking around saying "I so happy!"

Then when David brought home the "boons" (balloons) she started jumping up and down.


Of course she really enjoyed opening up all of the "prenents" (presents) and "enin ca" (eating cake).



Today during our weekly Target visit while looking for cards for a few other birthdays that are coming this month Ella was singing "Happy, Happy, Happy to the Ella" which sounded like she was singing "Happy Birthday" to herself.

Love her so much!
~Mommy dee, Daddy David, and "I'm doo...no sree year ol" (I'm two...no three year old) Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment