Today is Ella's 3rd Birthday!!!
When she woke up this morning I sang the "Happy Birthday" song to her. I think that glued an instant smile to her face all day long.
David and I said "Happy Birthday Ella" several times this morning and then throughout the day we heard Ella say "Happy Birthday to the Ella" whenever anyone would hear that it was her birthday.
Of course we have about 604968409684 photos and videos of this past weekend and today, but I will share the video today of when she opened up one of her "prenens" (presents) from us.
Happy Birthday to our sweet girl. We can't wait to see what adventures we are in store for over the next year and beyond with her.
~Mommy to a 3 year old Mommy dee, Daddy to a 3 year old Daddy David, and "I am sree" Ella
So sweet! How'd it go putting that bike together? ;)
ReplyDelete