We are Deanna, David, and Ella....3 Peas in a Pod of our family garden! We are a family formed through the selfless and courageous act of one birth family. We welcome you to love, learn, and grow with us.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
The Mommah/Daddah/Ella game with Floppy Hat.
Well at least it started out as the Mommah Daddah Ella game. Now she sort of just skips around. It started out with her just saying Mommah every time we would go down the hallway to our room. It evolved into this.
We are making alot of head way with her walking. She is getting much more confident going on her own and is starting to be able to get up on her feet on her own. Still is taking a bit of work. She doesn't have the strength yet to hold her sippy cup, not that I mind holding it for her :)
We had another melt down when we happened to give her a toy that her Nanny sent along with her. I wasn't here for the initial event, but it was a doozey. We are now just putting away all the toys and other reminders away for a while.
She is a happy chatter box though. She is VERY into shoes which Dee is very happy about. I'll post a video or pictures of her doing her Shoe inventory.
Tonight we go over more paperwork, but we should have the weekend off to do some site seeing. We plan on hitting a few of the local Buddhist Temples as well as seeing some of the outdoor markets.
~Dave, Dee, and Ella the Bella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute video!!! She has such a sweet voice. Alex doesn't say very much, but my heart melts when he says Mama. I hear it rarely, but oh when I do <3. I am sure you and Dee feel the same way right now, hearing those words. As for the meltdowns, whew. I hear you. Alex can lose it over some of the smallest most meaningless things. It could be her bonding and dealing with what she is losing (and gaining) and it could be just being 2. I smiled when I read what you wrote because we have been there with both boys. 2 year olds can be pretty irrational.
ReplyDeleteElla is a lucky girl and you can tell how much you guys love her. It is so awesome to see you guys bond as a new family through these posts. thank you!
I could watch it again and again.
ReplyDeleteIt honestly makes my day seeing these amazing videos, pics and words!
This is my favorite video so far, besides the squeaky shoes! Her little voice is so cute! I can't wait to show Mya when she gets up! :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteBrian, Anne and Mya
That voice! That sweet, sweet voice! :) I swear, my heart swells so big every time I see one of these videos that I think it'll burst. She's so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteMy little guy (2 1/2) loves to watch these videos. When he hears her voice on the computer he runs right over to see her. He even knows her name.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. The joy and happiness radiates across the ocean to all of us who are watching her. I am so thrilled for you all.
My son (21m) is in love with Ella, too. He has been watching the videos with me and repeating everything that Ella says.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing her with us.
Amy/Zoo
OMG she is so freaking adorable!! You guys are so lucky! I just want to pick her up and hug her. ;) Congrats to you all!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love watching these. I will also say that she is so sweet and has such a lovely voice. What a darling girl.
ReplyDeleteTeary over here! Sniff sniff!
She just warms my heart...learning sooooo fast, what a smart girl you have for a daughter!
ReplyDeleteShe is just PRECIOUS!! I missed the Buddist Temple due to a tummy bug, but the pictures looked really cool (that Keith took). Interested to read about your experiences.
ReplyDeleteSarah and her crib buddy were totally into shoes. It was months before I could take Sarah's shoes off without her melting down. She still has a shoe fetish, but Mama does, too. LOL!!