Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Squeaky Shoes!



Lots of folks requesting Video and I suppose we can't be all greedy with our Ella time. Sharing is Caring and all that.

This was while we where on a walk around the White Swan Hotel after Ella got her new Squeaky Shoes. She wasn't hardly as impressed with them as we where.

~Dave, Deanna and Princess Ella Chao Qiao.

26 comments:

  1. Oh, tears. I love the end. Thanks for sharing. You can feel the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, she is so adorable!! I love seeing her walk and smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow is that kid cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, she is so freakin cute. I am grinning like a fool after watching that. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved squeaky shoes!! Sarah wasn't impressed at first, but she soon learned to use them to her advantage. LOL!! I'm sure Ella will, too.

    Ella is just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, she is just precious! i am soooo happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacquie (lumpyslady)May 26, 2010 at 4:40 AM

    The shoes, the walk, the turning to Mommy, the smiles... sooo cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I love the outfit! :)

    Brian, Anne and Mya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my heart just melted out of my body! What a BEAUTIFUL child, she is. Thank you for sharing a little of her with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I just can't stop smiling. I went down the hall and got Veronica and Rocky to come see my baby and her squeaky shoes. They thought she was just the cutest, but we know that already. I'm so glad you set this up to share. Love to all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3 thank you for sharing. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ella is adorable! Thank you for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH the happy tears were here at the wave. I can't get over her. Her cheeks look so very kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!!!! She's absolutely Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing:)

    Love,
    Chi Chi

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am just melting! She is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor thing... those shoes must drive her crazy! :) VERY CUTE! ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG....sooo adorable, all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, am going to show Auntie Joanie when they get back here tonight. She is a cutie and I know ya'll are so proud.....love you

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cutie! So wonderful to see her with her parents! You have such a beautiful family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is so wonderful!!! I love her turning to Dee to pick her up!!! I am *so* happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deanna.....SO AMAZING to see your momma skills in action. You can see and feel the love! Enjoy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the squeaky shoes episode the best! So stinkin cute...it sounds like a puppy with a rubber chew toy...I'm sure you will have them broken in in no time soon with your many adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete