Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank you Guo.

I have to take a moment here to express my deepest and most sincere gratefulness to the wonderful young woman who cared for Ella before us.

Its abundantly clear that she gave Ella a lot of Love.  Ella had all the things we sent her, and she pointed at us when we arrived at the Government Office.  She knew who her Momma and Baba where.  There was grieving, and I'm sure there will be more.  But Ella's personality started to shine thru last night and I have a feeling I'm never going to ever stop smiling again.

She gave us a book of pictures of all of Ella's friends.  She gave us a box of her favorite cookies, and she gave us a little girl who hums and sings.  Ella is a very happy little girl due to her Love and care over the years we were unable to hold her.

Thank you Guo.  We will make sure Ella never stops Humming and Singing.

~Dave, Deanna and Princess Ella Chao Qiao

 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats once again. :) I just wanted to let you know that I was able to show the kiddies your blog and they were soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! They think Ella is just beautiful and immediately said "awwww" One even asked if you got to keep her forever, it was so cute! Enjoy your family time!! :)

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a princess! The pictures are fabulous and I am sure you and David did not sleep a wink last night...just staring in awe and the little beauty. I bet you just lit up when Ella spotted you both at the gov't office. Guo sounds like a wonderful woman. How lucky Ella has her as an angel to watch over her while she was waiting for you. love from Willis, BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. sniff,sniff... i need a tissue. how beautiful!!! she is such a doll face:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! She is a beauty! We are so excited for all of you. This is the same nanny that Madison was so attached. Madison has now bonded with Jim. We've had a couple rough grieving day, but then things got much better. We will continue to follow your blog! Sounds like you guys enjoy China like we do. We can't wait to go back to visit again. Have fun! Jim, Kathy, Mackenzie and Madision

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so happy that she is transitioning so well. I can't wait to see a video of the humming and singing. It's the best sound in the whole wide world. :O)

    Rhonda & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so incredibly happy for you! Can't wait to see the little angel! Your face says it all in these pictures....I am SURE you haven't stopped smiling! Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful experiences with us! We love hearing all about Ella!
    Love ya- Kerri, Lauren, Chloe and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is the best news ever! What a day for me to hit the ground running. Wish I'd seen this news at the start of my day. Big huge Texas size hugs from me. I'm so excited for all three of you. You're adjustment is going Fantastically! I love it love it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your beautiful little daughter...LOVE IT! :) Looking at your pictures, I bet you're even smiling in your sleep!!!!!
    Sending lots of hugs to you all,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a princess. It's so nice to know that she was well loved while waiting for you and David. I'm so excited and am having a hard time waiting to give her lots of hugs and kisses. Everyone at work just thinks she is so beautiful and that you guys are so happy. Take care, kisses and hugs to all. Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete