We are Deanna, David, and Ella....3 Peas in a Pod of our family garden! We are a family formed through the selfless and courageous act of one birth family. We welcome you to love, learn, and grow with us.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Ella gets Juiced.
We go to Lucy's Restaurant which is right down the street from the White Swan where we are staying pretty often. Great food for kiddo's, grown ups and you just cannot beat the price.
We started getting Ella some fresh Pear Juice each time we went, and I tell you, to her its like some sort of Heavenly Ambrosia that she just can't get enough of. We literally have to pull the sippy cup out of her hands or she would drink the entire 20 or so ounces they give you. Not sure if you can hear it in the video, but she inhales it from the cup.
Thanks again for every ones ongoing support and comments! Kathy, your post really showed us some light at the end of the tunnel. I plan on pouring over your own blog at nap time to get all the wisdom I can from your trip :)
Grandma Ballheim and Grandma Ross, we cannot wait for you to meet Ella. I know you both are going to have so much fun with her, almost as much fun as we are :)
Thanks again for following along everyone! One more week and we will be home!!!
~Dave, Dee and the Pear Juice Fiend Ella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteShe is cracking us up! I kept waiting for a dainty burp! BB
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie with so much personality. Thank you for sharing your delightful daughter with us!
ReplyDeleteHi Dee, unfortunately we didn't use blogspot for our travel blog and the one we did use had expired but I just recently renewed it so that I could print it. You can see it at www.journeytome.com, hit Adoption Journals & then Friends & Family Private Journal Login (in red), log in: Griffin, PW: china. If you'd like to email me I would be happy share or just keep in touch - lunamour4@gmail.com. Good luck and God Bless! ~Kathy P.S. I LOVED the jade market - have fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Lucy's! Love that place! What a cute video of Ella and the pear juice! She's so adorable!!!
ReplyDelete~Kathy