Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 1 Month Family-versary!!!

WOW!!! We have been a family for 1 month already!!!



We cannot even begin to describe how in love we are with our girl. Everyday she surprises us, everyday she smiles and giggles more, and everyday we think...we cannot possibly love her more than we do today...then we wake up the next morning and realize we do love her more than we did the day before!!!

We wish you a happy day/night!!!


~happy and in love with her girl dee, happy and in love his girl David, and smiling and giggly girl Ella

7 comments:

  1. It has been a joy to see your family grow. Ella is very lucky to have you and David, and you are lucky to have her too. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her laughing face!!

    It's been wonderful to watch you and Dave as parents. It's been reminding me of all the first joys of Sarah and just warms my heart. I can't get enough of Ella though. Need more pictures and videos!!

    Rhonda/Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture is AMAZING. Frame it.
    -Sarakaut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, just wonderful! And I agree with Sara, that second picture is fantastic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally wrapped around Ella's little finger. Good thing I'm so many miles away. She's just fabulous! Enlarge that second photo and hang it on a wall, make it your holiday cards it's just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely family! Congrats on the family-versary! Our girl is just delightful! How cute are the spagetti and popcicle faces not to mention the poutire face, too much...and I agree Miss E has you both over the moon in love with her. She also has you both wrapped really tight around her little finger...what better place is there to be. Love all the updates and Pictures!
    Aunti Jo and Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the laughing photo. It's great.

    ReplyDelete