Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh the fun that can be had...

Toys, stuffed animals, crayons....who needs them when a bag of fabric can keep an 2 year old entertained!!!
 
We also think that Ella is trying out various facial expressions to find the perfect swashbuckling pirate face!!!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
~tired "Mamama" dee, missing Ella while he is at work David, and Sweet Pirate Faced Ella
 
(Oh...and in other exciting news just before the "Pirate Face Game" began as clear as a bell both David and I heard Ella say "Mama, Dada, Ella" (which was a game we played when walking back to our hotel room at The White Swan in China, and a game we haven't played in several weeks!!!! Amazing!!!)


 
 

5 comments:

  1. WTG, Ella!! You are one smart little girl!!

    Rhonda & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart AND beautiful. she's got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom did a lot of sewing when I was a kid (and still does as a quilter) and I loved playing in her scrap fabric bag! So glad to see her enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that she was playing the "Mama, Dada, Ella" game again! I swear, reading these stories about her almost takes my breath away. You all are doing a TERRIFIC job with her - she very obviously feels very loved and secure with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all of her new discoveries! She is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy every moment!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete