
What a tasty treat on a hot summer night!!!
We can't figure out if Ella likes popscicles or if she is just going along with it for us. She will barely put the popsicle in her mouth, so David was trying to show her how to lick it...each time she would share with David she would also show him how to lick the popsicle.
After sharing her popsicle and the drips Ella decided to use the popsicle like a crayon on Dahdahdah's pants.
Now you want a popsicle too...right!?!?!?
~photo taker dee, Popsicle connoisseur David, and hmmm....grape was by far the best popsicle so far Ella
Congrats on your sweet little girl. I love following your story. DS thinks it's hilarious to "feed" us things too.
ReplyDeleteHappy One Month Anniversary with Ella! She's simply beautiful and it looks like you're all settling in as a family wonderfully. I'm so happy for all of you!
ReplyDelete~Heather (the greyhound quilt square girl)
I love watching you all bonding. It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteRhonda & Sarah