Monday, June 21, 2010

Spaghetti Princess Monday!!!

What better way to start the week than with the one and only Spaghetti Princess!!! 
 
It was a little different today..."Dahdahdahdah" went back to work...and boy did we miss him. Ella was looking all over the house for him. We went upstairs, downstairs, upstairs, and downstairs...there were tears and "Dahdahdahdahdah" shouts. After many hugs, kisses, discussion, and redirection she seemed alright with hanging with the "Mamamama" all day.
 
I am not sure who smiled more when David got home from work this afternoon Ella or him, there were miles and miles of smiles and giggles.
 
Oh, and I am sure you can figure out what we had for dinner this evening.
~lovin' summer dee, back to work David, and Spaghetti Princess Ella
 

2 comments:

  1. The first time always sucks. It get a little easier though. Erin and I are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Ella. I'm glad everything is going great.

    Hope we can see you soon.
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spaghetti faces!!

    Rhonda and Sarah

    ReplyDelete